About Me

My photo
Graduate of ACNM with BHSc.Acupuncture, Certs IV Oriental Massage and Aromatherapy, I also have a Cert IV in Workplace Assessment and Training. I'm a full member of AACMA and IAAMA. 'Back in the 80s' I was a Registered Nurse. I love this work we all do, and the people we meet. Am mother to 1 teenager and 2 young adults, whom I love dearly. Custodian of 2 slinky cats who believe they are Thai royalty.

Thursday

A Happy Wanderer reports back - a testimonial

'Margi was my locum for 5 weeks.
The feedback from my patients was great. Saying she was a friendly, professional and caring person who looked after them while I was away.
She fitted in with the systems of the clinic and other persons all worked well.
Record keeping of each patient was thorough with plenty of detail to know about the treatment process and outcomes.
For my next trip I'll ask Margi to be my locum again.

Leanne Zaver - Manly Acupuncture and Natural Therapies'

Leanne Zaver is an AACMA Fellow; I had a ball looking after her practice.