About Me

My photo
Graduate of ACNM with BHSc.Acupuncture, Certs IV Oriental Massage and Aromatherapy, I also have a Cert IV in Workplace Assessment and Training. I'm a full member of AACMA and IAAMA. 'Back in the 80s' I was a Registered Nurse. I love this work we all do, and the people we meet. Am mother to 1 teenager and 2 young adults, whom I love dearly. Custodian of 2 slinky cats who believe they are Thai royalty.

Wednesday

Things you might like to know about the genesis of Happy Wanderer

This sevice was born out of my observation that natural medicine professionals work hard, and often long hours.

I saw - and experienced for myself - that taking time out for on-going professional development, for family needs, and for decent holidays can be a balancing act for any professional, especially for sole practitioners, and for life partners who also work together.

I noticed - as you may have - that when we're unwell, distracted, and necessarily directing our energies away from our work, that the phone doesn't ring as often, clients cancel; that a clinic can slow right down, and lose its vibe.

Regenerating that energy and flow can take a little time, and certainly interferes with the flow of abundance through our lives.

My service promises that your cherished clients and the energy of your business are professionally cared for by an experienced practitioner while you're holidaying, on conference leave, unwell, or simply in need of time for yourself and your family.